WHAT I BRING TO YOU
Buying or selling a home is serious business and if there is one thing I know, its business.
After 30 successful years in corporate sales and management, I decided to join the wonderful team at Briggs Freeman. Real estate had been a passion of mine for years, and I eagerly welcomed the opportunity to redirect my selling, negotiating and problem-solving skills to the real estate industry.
What serves my clients well is the combination of my dogged determination, analytical mind and vast experience in creative problem solving. I have found that more often than not, a transaction that seems lost can be saved with a commitment to think outside of the box, persevere and get the task accomplished. My unwillingness to walk away from a potential sale without doing everything in my power to overcome an obstacle is by far the biggest reason why so much of my business is from returning clients or referrals.
As a natural born sales person, I love the people I meet in this business. Cultivating strong relationships is important to me and a reason that I have such a passion for selling homes. The smile on the face of my client after buying or selling a home is the greatest paycheck in the world. Knowing I have helped another achieve their goal gives me a level of personal satisfaction that my corporate experience never could. This truly is my dream job, and I would love to work with you!
BACKGROUND THAT WORKS FOR YOU
• Participated in and taught professional sales and negotiation training for the last 30 years, and I stay up on the ever changing trends in the marketplace.
• Selected as D Magazine “Best Realtor.”
• Established networking affiliations, including Premier Producers, allowing me to market your property to the top real estate professionals in Dallas, as well as find you special properties not always listed in MLS.
• Lived in Preston Hollow and Park Cities for the last 32 years and specialize in these areas along with downtown, Lakewood, and the northern suburbs.
• As a dedicated volunteer, involved in many organizations focusing on improving the quality of life in our community
As a lifelong business woman, I am detailed, focused and result oriented. I clearly understand and honor the importance of satisfying a client’s needs. Over 50% of my business stems from repeat customers and an astounding 70% comes from referrals. The measurement of a satisfied client can be difficult, but for me, the numbers speak for themselves. See Pam’s Recently Sold Properties.